Regional Sales Manager – Brussels, Belgium
- Up to £50k + Package
- Global Technology Brand
- 14 Nov 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join a global Audio Visual technology company based near Brussels, Belgium. Our client provides AV equipment within the luxury residential, hospitality, retail and high end corporate industries. Their clients include a number of luxury house builders, architects, hotels, famous venues and blue chip companies.
This is a fantastic chance to join a cutting edge company at the forefront of technology, and for the right person, an opportunity to progress to Sales Director and receive profit shares.
Main duties will be:-
· Contact leads and new clients and secure business.
· Generate new leads
· Understanding client’s technical needs and translating this into a unique proposal
· To develop existing clients relationships and maximise revenue from key accounts
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
· 3 years minimum proven experience of selling B2B within the AV/ Audio Visual industry.
· Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and inter-personal skills
· Track record of meeting and selling to blue chip and high profile clients.
· Strong closing and negotiation skills.
· Knowledge of types of equipment required at events to ensure your ability to sell.
· A strong revenue achievement track record is required.
· Strong work ethic and ability to work within a team and as an individual.
· The ability to work under your own initiative to create your own sales..
· Experience of working in the main Microsoft office packages including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Professional with the ability to use your own initiative and flexibility to also work within a team.
· The ability to organise your own diary and tasks. With excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise your own workloads.
· Results orientated person, who is ambitious and focused.
· Fluent in English and either French
- To communicate with potential new and existing clients
- To be the companies representative
- To maximise the company’s Sales revenue
- Visiting clients and demonstrating product solutions
- To be proactive in assisting the Directors of the company
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.