Production Assistant – Fine Jewellery, London
- Up to £25K - Depending on experience
- Jackson Rose Recruitment
- 24 Mar 2016
My client based in Central London is currently recruiting for a ‘Production Assistant’ to join their team. They are a growing fine jewellery company based in the heart of town with a fantastic reputation and loyal client base.
- Day to day running of production
- Act as a link between sales team and workshops
- Track orders through to finish
- Conduct quality control checks
- Source diamonds from the London Market
- Calibrate diamond parcels
- Review CAD design work
- General admin / process enquiries / book consultations
- Assist and support in all areas of the business
- Daily communication with the workshop
This is a prominently a ‘behind the scenes’ role however the ideal candidate will be happy to interact with clients when required. This role is integral to the business and the successful candidate will need to act as a brand ambassador at all times. Representing the companies philosophy on a day to day basis.
- Gem-A member
- Previous experience within the jewellery industry and a genuine passion for this area
- Previous experience in a similar role
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience for this role then please APPLY TODAY!
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.