Product Marketing Manager – Financial Services, Basildon
- Upto £50K + package
- Financial Services Brand
- 26 Dec 2017
The Product Marketing Manager required by a very successful and dynamic Financial Services Analytics and Software brand who are global leaders in their field.
This role is to play a key role in helping showcase the value, benefits and competitive differentiators for their solution. You will be responsible for supporting the development of sales and marketing collateral for products and services. You will support the Product & Services Marketing Manager with product and services content, sales enablement and product/service launches. The Product Marketing Manager will have a real passion for marketing through inspirational stories and compelling content.
Product Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Support the Product & Services Marketing Manager with PR, digital, web, social, partner, field and campaign activities
- Review and improve the product content for sales, marketing and services channels
- Build compelling product related content for use across all marketing platforms
- Work with agencies and internal brand, creative and content marketing teams to ensure all required product content is produced
- Edit and proof product content
- Ensure that sales and marketing channels are well equipped
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the market opportunity, emerging trends, competition, product capabilities, and customer wants and needs
Product Marketing Manager experience:
- Proven experience in a similar product marketing role
- Previous experience in Product Marketing within a Financial Services company a must.
- Proven ability in copywriting and editing with proficiency in English
- Outstanding communication
- Ability to liaise, interact and build strong relationships with senior sponsors and stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills
- Reliability and efficiency
- Attention to detail
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.