PR Executive – Luxury Lifestyle Agency, London
- Luxury Lifestyle PR Agency
- 22 Sep 2017
I’m seeking a motivated, passionate and creative PR intern / assistant with 1 – 2 years’ experience who is looking to step up into a role offering exceptional growth potential by joining our client, a luxury lifestyle PR agency with a hugely impressive client base.
Working with iconic British and global luxury brands, this agency offers a small, cohesive team working environment with a boutique feel yet offers unrivaled client exposure to a PR professional seeking to continue their development within the world of luxury products and services.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Daily liaison with clients and press, managing incoming requests and outgoing press releases
- Monitor media and press, managing clippings and sharing coverage with clients
- Research and prepare materials and presentations for new client pitches and existing client meetings
- Prepare client reports on a monthly basis
- Manage press days
- Coordinate sample management, send-outs and photoshoots
- Book travel where necessary and manage other ad-hoc office and administration responsibilities
- Maintain a current and relevant media database
- At least a year's experience within a luxury PR agency
- Top level communication skills
- Excellent network of contacts within luxury lifestyle
- Flexible and adaptable mindset
- Motivated character, keen to take ownership over their own client accounts
Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
An additional language - ideally French or Italian - would be highly desirable
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.