Online Visual Merchandiser – Luxury Lifestyle Brand, West London
- £30-39K DOE + Benefits
- West London
- Luxury Lifestyle Brand
- 23 Nov 2016
We currently have an exciting and rare opportunity for an Online Visual Merchandiser to join a boutique, award winning, growing lifestyle brand at their HQ in West London. Representing an extensive list of luxury consumer brands, this newly created role will play a key part in driving the company’s future growth.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the ideal Online Visual Merchandiser will be responsible for online visual merchandising of all products and services, maximising conversion, cross selling opportunities and the overall customer journey.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful Online Visual Merchandiser will:
- Work closely with the buying team and IT to ensure all products are beautifully and strategically merchandised across the site
- Create innovative ways to entice new clients, optimise conversion, deliver sales and fine tune the customer journey
- Manage web content, ensuring fresh content and engaging images are delivered in line with marketing calendar
- Daily management of product hierarchy and brand pages to ensure visual and commercial optimisation
- Analyse web metrics and key words searched for, to influence buying team
- 3-5 years ecommerce merchandising experience (ideally within luxury)
- Strong excel skills and google analytics knowledge
- Solid grasp within luxury and in particular the retail sector (desired)
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to multitask and project manage to completion
- Team player who is also happy working autonomously
- Thrives in a small team environment where your contribution can make a real difference
- The ideal Online Visual Merchandiser will be degree educated and ideally come from a luxury lifestyle brand
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.