Marketing Team Assistant, London
- Luxury Jewellery Brand
- 18 May 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our most prestigious clients, an international luxury jewellery brand, for an Assistant to join the Marketing team and provide administrative and marketing project support for campaigns as they are launched internationally.
This role is centered around administrative and varied assistant duties, including financial administration, and assisting the wider team in the creation of brand marketing and training collateral. Based in central London, this company offers an exceptional environment in which to develop as a professional, working alongside some of the industry’s finest teams. The position would suit someone with a solid general and financial administrative background and an understanding of luxury brand marketing, with experience within an agency or in-house marketing team.
A full job specification will be supplied to candidates upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Supporting marketing team with daily diary and meeting management, processing of expenses, travel and logistical planning and project administration
- Financial administration including invoicing
- Monitoring spending and expense usage
- International diary and itinerary coordination for various senior members of the team
- Coordination of annual staff training workshops
- Acting as brand guardian, ensuring consistency and accuracy
- Creating brand collateral including templates, advertising campaigns, artwork and translations
- Coordination of photo shoots
- Work on production of offline and online training material
- Ensure effective communication between market approvers and external agencies
- Experience within financial administration including invoicing
- General administrative or team P.A. background
- Experience within an agency or in-house marketing team with knowledge of brand marketing
- Highly organised, efficient and adaptable with an ability to show initiative and react to changing priorities
- International and long-distance relationship and communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Top level written and oral communication skills with intercultural sensitivity and adaptability
- A background in the luxury sector would be advantageous
- Degree educated
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.