Marketing Manager – Global Logistics Firm, Derbyshire
- £30-45K DOE + Excellent Benefits
- Global Logistics Firm
- 29 Jun 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join an industry leading, multi-million pound Logistics Company in Derbyshire on a full time permanent basis. With worldwide coverage, they specialise in providing transport and logistical solutions for clients across a variety of sectors.
The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing global and regional marketing plans, strategies and campaigns in order to drive client acquisition and build their customer base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned FMCG or logistics marketer to elevate and take the company’s marketing activity and industry presence to the next level!
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The ideal Marketing Manager will:
- Devise, implement and oversee a plan to increase lead generation in specified markets
- Support sales team in the creation of eye catching marketing campaigns and ‘sales toolkit’ collateral both online and offline
- Organise all aspects of promotional events, including exhibitions, seminars and conferences
- Generating & scheduling effective & targeted e-marketing campaigns
- Provide sales team with support in preparation for client meetings and presentations
- Build brand presence and PR through various media channels and agency relationships
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and realign marketing strategies accordingly
- Ensure ROI is maximised at all times and recommend actions to improve future improvements
- Have 3+ years marketing experience ideally within FMCG, logistics or transport
- Strong B2B background with experience marketing across multiple verticals
- A desire to make an ‘impact’ and grow the company’s existing strategy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail with good copywriting skills and the ability to create engaging content
- Knowledge and practical experience of HTML and SEO techniques
- Excellent IT skills to include experience using email marketing software, CMS systems and Microsoft Office
- Able to multitask and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Excellent communicator (both written & verbal)
- Commercially focused and analytical
Educated to degree level/CIM qualified in a relevant subject
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.