Marketing and Business Development Manager, London
- £25,000 - £40,000
- Leading Design Agency
- 20 Apr 2017
Our client, a leading design agency based in London, are seeking a driven, personable and talented Marketing Manager with business development experience to help drive their award-winning business forwards as it experiences steady growth.
The successful individual will take charge of the marketing function and manage the acquisition of new business, actively seeking and nurturing new opportunities while raising the company’s profile through creating, delivering and reporting on creative marketing campaigns.
The Marketing and Business Development Manager will be joining a small, cohesive and dynamic team who thrive on collaboration, delivering exceptional customer service and taking an active role in the business. My client is therefore seeking a business-savvy, confident and communicative professional who flourishes in a varied and busy environment. In return, they offer a very competitive package, the chance to develop your existing skill set, and an environment which actively encourages new ideas and personal and professional development.
The salary bracket for this role is quite wide to open the opportunity up to different levels of experience – professionals at Executive/ Assistant Manager level are encouraged to apply should they display the proven drive, skill and attitude necessary to move into a managerial role in the future. A full job specification will be supplied to successful applicants.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Initiating and nurturing new business leads
- Email marketing to new and existing clients
- Being first point of contact for incoming queries and business
- Collaborating with agency on optimising SEO performance
- Updating websites and social media channels
- Producing clear monthly reports on both new business and marketing performance and strategy
- Briefing designers on campaigns
- Briefing whole team on a weekly basis on ongoing marketing strategy
- Building new and solidifying existing client relationships through events, tracking, communication and service delivery
- Quantifiable experience within business development
- 3 years or more experience within marketing
- A good understanding of small business and sales
- Retail experience
- Extensive working knowledge of digital marketing including SEO, PPC and Google Analytics
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and delegate tasks effectively
- Positive, driven and creative personality
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.