Junior Digital Marketing Manager – Premium Accessories Brand, London
- Up to £30k
- Premium Accessories Brand
- 22 Sep 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Digital Marketing Manager to join a quintessentially British, premium accessories brand located at their HQ in London. Specialising in the sale of luxury sports accessories, bags and clothing they have a history that stems back well over 100 years.
The ideal Junior Digital Marketing Manager will be predominantly responsible for developing social media strategies and content creation as well as driving brand growth and customer acquisition through various digital channels.
This is an excellent time to join a fun and dynamic team with excellent potential for career progression.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful Junior Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Have broad digital marketing experience across web development, ecommerce, paid search and UX (desired)
- Produce and deliver social media campaigns to drive customer acquisition/retention
- Create engaging content to grow the brand and promote products
- Assist in creating and implementing paid search campaigns (SEO/PPC)
- Act as a liaison point for all social media related customer enquiries
- Learn the brand and develop a deep understanding of the brand and products
- Organise, choreograph and direct photo & video opportunities
- Keep informed of competitor digital marketing activity and adjust plans accordingly
- 1-2 years min digital marketing experience
- B2C marketing experience
- Broad digital marketing knowledge
- A strong creative streak and good content writing skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent understanding of various social media platforms
- Commercially minded, results focused and analytical
- Solid IT skills across MS Excel and PowerPoint
- An enthusiastic and strong team player
- The ideal Junior Digital Marketing Manager will be degree educated or CIM qualified and ideally come from a premium/luxury accessories background
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.