International Business Development Manager – Wine, London
- Luxury Wine Brand
- 07 Dec 2016
We have an excellent opportunity for an International Business Development Manager to join a leading global wine brand based in London. They produce exquisite sparkling wine for the high end sector of the market.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing wine producer where you will be responsible for driving the business internationally and building key relationships with distributors!
Candidates will be provided with a full Job Description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful UK International Business Development Manager will:
- Identify and grow key international market distribution while increasing brand awareness.
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities in multiple markets.
- Increase the sales both by bottle and glass across markets.
- Support the marketing of brand engagement where required.
- Be a market expert, aware of the market and competitors.
- Comfortable with worldwide travel required, up to 70%.
- Experience with within Commercial Wine sales.
- Experience with luxury brands sales and building brand awareness.
- Strong On-Trade background.
- Good communicator with the ability to identify and build long-term relationships.
- Strong customer focused skills, over the phone and face2face.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to achieve sales independently.
- Knowledge of supply chain activities, which can be used for decision making.
- Multilingual, Spanish is preferred.
Excellent commission, plus benefits
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.