Head of Marketing – Luxury Drinks Brand – Freelance, London
- Luxury Drinks Brand
- 03 Apr 2018
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join a multi award winning, fast-growing Luxury Drinks brand at their HQ in Central London. Representing an extensive list of luxury consumer brands, this Head of Department role will play a key part in contributing towards the company’s future growth.
The ideal Head of Marketing will be responsible for directing the overall marketing projects across online, ecommerce, social media, print advertising, PR and events as well as working closely with the Head of Digital to deliver a digital marketing strategy.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Previous senior level marketing experience (ideally within luxury or Drinks brands)
- Solid grasp within luxury and in particular the retail sector (desired)
- Strong digital marketing knowledge
- Proven team management experience
- Excellent business acumen
- First class communication skills with good people leadership skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and budget management experience
- Thrives in a small team environment where your contribution will influence future direction of business
The successful Head of Marketing will:
- Collaborate to create and deliver a comprehensive marketing & communications strategy
- Oversee management and delivery of ecommerce/digital, print collateral, advertising, PR & media relations, consumer events
- Manage and support a small, energetic team of marketing professionals
- Deliver consumer engagement strategy to drive consumer engagement across channels
- Manage agency relationships across PR, design, advertising and social media
- Have full P&L responsibility, providing detailed reports to SMT on marketing performance
- Identify competitor activity and market conditions and adapt marketing strategies accordingly
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.