Ecommerce Specialist – London, London
- £27,000 - £35,000
- Global Retail Brand
- 25 Apr 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Specialist to join a globally recognised brand located in there London Office. They are specialists in the design & Sales of Furniture and home furnishing and operating over 350 stores across close to 50 countries worldwide.
The ideal Ecommerce Specialist will be responsible for progressing multi-channel capability and complement the current ecommerce business while increasing customer base.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful Ecommerce Specialist will:
- Understand you customer base and ability to analyse shopping behavior
- Consistently act on customer feedback from online shopping experience
- Grow online sales and development online profitability
- Identify and monitor key competitors
- Create good team working environment
- Build and maintain digital communications competence
- Work towards goals and targets to delivery campaign
- Monitor performance and action accordingly
- Commercial decisions based on market knowledge
- Ecommerce, digital media and marketing techniques
- Customer centric
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Comfortable with P & L and result on department
- Commercially minded
- Retail marketing experience
- Advance in MS applications
- Good communicator and team player
- Create sales and drive profitability
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.