New Business Director. (PR/Comms/Digital Agency), Central London
- Central London
- PR, Comms and Digital luxury agency
- 04 Feb 2016
A highly respected and very well-known Luxury PR and Communications agency based in Central London is recruiting for a seasoned New Business Director to work across a wide variety of luxury, fashion and lifestyle clients.
They are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven New Business Director to join the agency for their next period of growth. The New Business Director will have overall responsibility for new business plans, activities and communications for the agency with the overall goal to increase profit for the agency whist upholding their core values.
The New Business Director will need to be strong in presenting and writing proposals to new clients and senior management as well as report writing and developing financial proposals.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
Main responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Work in collaboration with the new business teams to provide effective RFPs, presentations and proposals for clients in the fashion, luxury, design, beauty and lifestyle space.
- Work to define future goals for new business development.
- Develop financial proposals and new business forecasts with senior management.
- Manage comms across the new business teams and ensure deadlines are met.
- Develop new business proposals.
- Maintain the new business database.
- Assist with agency marketing collateral for new business purposes as required.
The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years’ experience in Marketing/ developing new business strategies preferably from a similar agency.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.