Digital Marketing Manager, Luxury Retail Brand – London, London
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Luxury Brand
- 20 Mar 2017
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a global and well established luxury brand. Responsible for the brands digital marketing strategy, while working closely with the ecommerce teams globally.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high end luxury brand with a global market, and excellent opportunity.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Digital channel responsibility includes, PPC, SEO, email, affiliates, and retargeting.
- Managing digital marketing channels.
- Search engine relationship management.
- Responsible for digital marketing campaigns.
- Managing web site traffic through affiliate partners.
- Work closely with the ecommerce teams to enhance performance.
- Web analytics to monitor performance across ecommerce.
- Experience across ecommerce.
- Experience across SEO and PPC channels.
- Experience with managing email, affiliates, display and retargeting.
- Managing digital agencies and media partners.
- Understand web analytics through google analytics.
- Educated to degree level.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Second language would be an advantage.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.