Senior Sales & Marketing Administrator – Luxury Interiors Boutique, London
- Luxury Interiors Boutique
- 01 Mar 2017
A well-established boutique interiors company at the luxury end of the market are looking for a Senior Sales & Marketing Administrator to join them on a full time permanent basis, to be based in West London. This is a multi-faceted role which will provide support and assistance to the small, dynamic team in a wide variety of functions across the business, with a focus on contributing to the development of the company’s sales and marketing activities.
The company has gained many prestigious clients over the years, both in the UK and internationally, and discretion is of utmost importance. With a loyal client base and a growing number of new customers, the company is launching a new online division and requires an additional team member to become an integral part of this flourishing business in a time of growth and change.
In a very fast-paced and varied environment with long lead times in bespoke product sales , the successful applicant will need to be unfazed by constantly changing priorities, adaptable and able to prioritise tasks without losing pace or focus, ensuring that high levels of customer service are maintained at all times. This is a very varied role requiring someone with the confidence, drive, tact and organisational ability to get involved in many aspects of the business on a daily basis.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- The input, formatting, manipulation, communication and transfer of data
- Close liaison and collaboration with external marketing and web design agencies
- The use of Excel and bespoke in-house systems to place, monitor and complete orders
- Liaison with customers in both a sales and aftercare capacity, employing exceptional communication skills to enable new business while maintaining the loyal and ongoing client base
- Client contact including supply queries and requests, price negotiations, and order management
- The ongoing review and improvement of sales literature, presentations and advertising material
- Creating content, including copywriting and editing as required
- Calm, logical, mature and methodical approach
- Experience in a sales capacity
- Good understanding of and passion for effective business marketing
- Stock and product management
- Database management and manipulation
- Comprehensive administration experience including excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Excellent I.T. skills and a passion for resolving problems in this area and suggesting improvements
- Commercially astute with a keen eye for opportunities for improvement and development
- Experience within a small business or team in a multi-faceted role
- Skills within Photoshop/ similar package would be a bonus
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.