CRM Manager – Luxury Brand, London
- £37K - £45k + Package
- Global Luxury Brand
- 25 Dec 2018
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Manager to join a world renowned, globally recognised Luxury brand located at their UK HQ near Regent Street.
The ideal CRM Manager will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of the global Digital and CRM strategy & campaigns, while contributing the client experience.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful CRM Manager will:
- Assist in implementing the Global CRM Strategy and email marketing processes for the business.
- Work closely with the Design team to produce digital assets.
- Own the client database to include Administration, Reporting and analysis.
- Work closely with the Marketing Managers to gather CRM and digital assets.
- Assist digital & CRM team to build client reports and provide concepts to improve conversion globally.
- Implementation of specific global CRM programs to improve engagement with clients and limit attrition rate.
- Support on special CRM and digital projects when required.
- Monitor competitors and other luxury brands.
- Educated to degree level
- 4/5 years + Experience in CRM & Email Marketing
- Experience in email marketing, paid search and database management
- Passion for CRM and Digital Media
- Experience of MS Dynamics ( or other systems ) a plus
- Comfortable with learning new tools quickly
- Team player
- Ability to work in an enterprising and fast moving / fast growth environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with good Excel and PowerPoint skills
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.