Creative Asset Manager – Luxury lifestyle brand, London
- Luxury Lifestyle Brand
- 22 Sep 2017
Our client, a leading luxury lifestyle retailer, is seeking a multi-talented marketing and creative professional to take ownership of their brand asset creation, bringing the brand to life while playing an integral part in their global expansion through the creation of beautiful photo and video imagery.
This is a diverse role offering asset creation, ownership and development, the opportunity to identify and nurture partnerships and a high degree of creative autonomy and responsibility over the management of marketing materials, namely the organisation and management of photo and video shoots.
This opportunity would suit a highly creative, driven and experienced individual seeking a diverse, busy and rewarding role within luxury fashion.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Manage the design, production, and development of brand assets
- Manage photoshoots, from sourcing photographers and models to creative direction and post-production
- Ensure all photo and video products adhere to time and budget outlines
- Creation of campaign assets including email marketing, direct mail and paid social
- Oversee design of website pages
- Close collaboration across multiple teams and agencies
- Creation of look books, brand book, brand statements and visual motifs
- Assist with in-store visual merchandising and window design
- Proven creative capabilities across asset creation - written, photographic and video
- Creative flair for photography, typography and layout
- An extensive luxury PR contacts book, preferably within fashion
- Proficient user of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Skilled project management skills
- Digitally social
- Highly capable of prioritising, managing multiple projects at once
- Able to collaborate across multiple teams, using top level communication and organisational skills
Comfortable working with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.