Content Co-Ordinator, Reading
- Luxury Brand
- 26 Jun 2017
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Content Co-Ordinator to join our client, a globally renowned luxury brand, at their headquarters outside Reading.
Taking responsibility for the production of both online and offline content, the successful individual will join a prestigious team of professionals and this fast-growing, iconic luxury brand at a time of growth and expansion.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Managing the publishing of products to both website and blog, writing descriptions, email and web copy
- Managing freelance photographers and videographers to create and edit quality images and videos in line with brand guidelines
- Coordinating and scheduling diary of content across social channels, blog, email and website
- Analyse and report on customer engagement on a weekly basis
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a content-focused role
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is essential
- Good knowledge of photo and video editing
- CMS, HTML and CSS experience
- Exceptional content writing skills, able to create powerful copy in both short and long form
- Keen eye for accurate, brand-appropriate and engaging layout and content
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.