Android Support Engineer – Luxury Retail, London
- Luxury Retail Manufacturer
- 09 Dec 2015
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a client facing Android Support Engineer to join a high-end manufacturer within the luxury retail industry based in London. It is an extremely exciting time for this company as they are experiencing astounding growth globally as their new generation of opulent consumer electronic devices are set to be launched in early 2016!
The ideal Android Support Engineer will be responsible for providing white glove, Android technical support to VIP customers at our clients’ boutique store in the heart of London and customers’ premises.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled, customer-centric individual who is passionate about delivering a first class VIP customer experience.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
Main duties will be to:-
- Provide one on one personal appointments with customers to deliver in-depth guidance
- Configure, migrate, backup and restore data between old and new mobile devices
- Personalise the mobile device according to customer specifications
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems remotely over the phone and through shifts at our clients care centre.
- Android support experience essential, preferably within customer facing environment
- Thorough understanding of Android OS
- Experience with migrating from iOS to Android and knowledge in backing up / restoring of Android based devices
- Strong computer skills and experience with CRM system
- Willing to travel and readiness to work extra hours and during non-business hours
- Demonstrable passion for technology, gadgets, gaming and apps
- Experience with VIP customers and proficiency in Windows mobile OS, IOS and Blackberry - Advantageous
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.