Account Manager – Corporate PR and Public Affairs, London
- £34K - £45K DOE
- Communications Agency
- 03 Jun 2017
Account Manager – Corporate PR and Public Affairs
One of the UK’s leading independent communications consultancies is looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join their thriving Mayfair based team. Their team of highly experienced and qualified consultants manage corporate communications, public affairs, financial public relations, media relations, and crisis and stakeholder communications.
With offices in London and New York and affiliates globally, they handle national and international assignments. Their clients include some of the world’s largest and best known corporations, major trade associations, public sector organisations, NGOs and government bodies in the UK and across the world.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Work on integrated communications campaigns
- Build and maintain strong relationships with journalists, the media and members of parliament
- Write and edit quality copy for online content and press releases
- Secure high quality coverage for clients across a variety of platforms
- Analyse trends of the sector and reporting on findings
- Be the first point of contact for clients, building strong relationships and become a trusted advisor.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong experience in Corporate PR and Public Affairs
- Be experienced at liaising with and building relationships with the media
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of the business world
- Be keen to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of different clients
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.